Euronom heat pumps are a range of products from the Euronom Corporation of Sweden. Euronom offer a range of heating solutions, one of which is their renowned heat pump range ExoAir and ExoAir Polaris which are rated for high efficiency and Swedish reliable. These heat pumps are slowly gaining popularity outside of Sweden not only for the environmentally friendly energy sources but working in the Swedish weather conditions.
30 years’ experience producing air to water heat pumps, Euronom experience within this field is indeed very solid even with outdoor temperatures from -25 degrees Celsius!
- Reduce heating Bills and Maintenance costs
- Savings of up to £1,100 a year are possible
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Simple to integrate into most heating systems
- Operates even in freezing temperatures (-25 °C).
- Externally positioned saving valuable internal living space
- Proven technology 30 years experience
- Heats and produces Hot Water
- Very renewable Air to Water source
- Hot Water to 60+ °C
- 30% higher heat efficiency
- 20% higher COP value
General Operation Information
Case Studies & Documentation
There are a range of Grant Schemes available for renewable heating systems from various Government organizations. We have create a section on our site that can help you contact the correct organisation for information availability and guidance. Some of these schemes have limited availability and or annual budgets and when they are used they are gone so we suggest you look quickly.Learn More